AAAHHH BALIIIIIIII ❤ Have you ever had a trip so perfect you struggle to put it into words when your friends ask you about how the trip was? Mine would probably be my recent trip to Bali. I still catch myself day dreaming about the picturesque sceneries, the waves, the sunset, the shopping, and the beer! haha
It was my first time in Bali and I already see myself going back there soon! I love how Bali allows you to experience the perfect mix of culture, adventure, parties, relaxation, shopping, breathtaking sceneries with sunset views, picture-perfect stores and a whole lot more! They also have the best beer I have ever tasted! I don’t drink beer but Bintang Radler is definitely an exception! It’s sooo good its part of my top 3 reasons why I wanna go back hahaha no exaggeration 🙂 Seriously, go and book yourself a trip to Bali and while you’re at it, i’ll share with you the highlights of our trip 🙂
S T A Y
Bracha Villas, Seminyak
I was convinced that I wanted to stay in a villa in Bali but at the same time a lot of my friends where telling me about stories of villas getting broken into and robbed (scary!). Because of this I made sure I was very careful in choosing where to stay. It took a long time of searching and comparing til I saw that Bracha Villas had 24-hour security service, the reviews were pretty good and the rates were reasonable too! And because I would recommend our villa, I have a post dedicated for it. Read more about our villa HERE 🙂
Since our flight out of Bali was very early in the morning, we decided to move to a cheaper hotel on our last day. This hotel is located close to the beach and they offer shuttle services but it’s also just about a 10 minute walk away. Unfortunately, we didn’t have much time to explore the resort but location and price wise, it’s a very good deal. 🙂
E A T & D R I N K
- De Koi, Ubud – good food and great view, our driver took us here for lunch after coffee plantation
- La Plancha – our favorite spot for happy hour! Sit on the bean bags around colorful umbrellas with live music while you watch the waves crash and the sun set ❤
- Nirvana – head over here after dinner for a few drinks. Some nights they have a live band and the singers are GREAT!!!
- La Favela – this restaurant turns into a club at night. They have plenty of room if you want to chill with your friends and/or dance your night away.
- Babi Guling – it’s so sad that we weren’t able to try this but it was highly recommended to us by friends. More reasons to go back! Try it and let me know what you think. 🙂
S E E & D O
Since it was out first time in Bali and we only had 4 full days, which btw is sooo short, we didn’t want to have much in our itinerary. We wanted to have enough time to explore and appreciate the beauty of Seminyak but at the same time we also wanted to have a taste of their culture in UBUD and see the beautiful sights in ULUWATU. Big thanks to destination getaways for planning our day trips in those areas. They made it so smooth and hassle free for us!
- Pura Tirta Empul – experience their culture and traditions
- Coffee and Spice Plantation – learn more about coffee and spices and enjoy a taste test of different kinds of coffee & tea
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces – walk around the rice terraces and appreciate the details
- Monkey Forest – have close encounter with the monkeys but be sure to watch your stuff because these monkeys will surely go for it
- Ubud Market – shop! shop! shop! haggle! haggle! haggle!
- Tanah Lot Temple (we did a side trip to Tanah Lot before heading to Uluwatu) – enjoy the sight but we enjoyed the shopping more! Shopping here is cheaper compared to Ubud Market.
- Pandawa & Dreamland Beach – enjoy and play with the waves
- Uluwatu Temple – the view from the cliff was Magical! Don’t miss it!
Would you believe I only spent P21,516 ALL IN for this trip?? Airfare, accommodation, and SHOPPING included! 🙂