Taking my mind quickly out of work and going through 4,000+ photos from our London trip last year and decided to write about the things we did, which i know is long overdue.
For Earl’s 30th birthday we decided to visit his brother, whose family was based in London for a time. This was our first long haul trip together and by far the most memorable yet ❤
Things to do
Explore and go around the beautiful streets of London (Day and Night)
2. Visit famous London landmarks
3. Spend the afternoon in hyde park
4. Visit the home of Prince William and Kate Middleton at Kensington Palace
Read more about Kensington Palace here
5. Walk and take photos around Notting Hill
6. Pass by Abbey Road by The Beatles
7. Visit the Prime Meridian at Greenwich, where east meets west
8. Visit Hampton Court Palace and Richmond Park
9. Watch West End Shows
10. SHOPPING! SHOPPING! MORE SHOPPING!
11. Eat! Eat! Eat!
12. Drive your dream car at Everyman Racing, Loughbrough
13. Visit the world of Harry Potter, book the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio tour
14. Visit the London Zoo
15. Visit Museums (most are free)
16. Visit Leeds Castle
17. Go Ice Skating (Christmas Season)
Read more about our ice skating experience here
18. Alexandra Palace Fireworks Festival (Christmas Season)
Special thanks to Kuya JP, Ate Loni and Drakey for the very warm welcome ❤